Thursday, 28 October 2010

bejewelled

today i'm tryng to get lots of little jobs done first so I can then go and spend a decent chunk of time in the studio this afternoon, it isn't all going to plan though!! Does anyone find it really annoying when you have finally found the time to spend on your creative business and then you find yourself doing paperwork, printing, emailing, getting quotes for work, etc etc et-blinking-cetera and then not really doing what you want to do, ie get the pens out and start drawing... that's me today!

I need to focus!! Right, tea will help me to do that... i'm off to put the kettle on, make a brew and i'm going to my studio!!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

I am in the exact same frame of mind this morning. Just spent over an hour ordering mats, shipping supplies, prints, etc. Finally I can actually create!!!