Sunday, 14 November 2010

my first exhibition preview!!

A little preview of the Partridge in a Pear Tree Preview, I even got a badge!! I know, it's the small things that excite me!! The preview went really well, it was busy and we had good sales, although I haven't a clue if I sold anything. I'll show you the pics I took tomorrow. Tonight I'm just going to veg out, have a glass of wine and be thankful I have such great friends and family who all came along to support me, it made me feel so lucky and priveleged to share my first exhibition with you all. When I think back to starting out a few years ago I'd never have thought that I would be taking part in an exhibition at Rufford of all places, mmm, very pleased and happy!!

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Cheers with a virtual glass of wine to you! :)