Wednesday, 24 November 2010

rebrand countdown




there are a few things going on behind the scenes here at the moment and not much to tell you about, but the arrival today of my new 're-brand' postcards has made my day. I designed them myself, and they very much fit the look of my new website, which I should be able to share with you very soon.
As some of you may know 'Sooziebee' is making way for the new 'suebulmer' brand, which I hope will convey a more of a professional 'me' image, whilst maintaining the quirky 'fun' and down-to-earth element that I love, and I hope this is going to take me and my business forward in 2011. Let's keep everything crossed that the next year will be as good as this one has been, some major steps taken as far as my goals are concerned and I have ticked a fair few things off my list for 2010..... exhibitions, more stockists, some good sales, lots more focus, (thanks to my Notts Creative group which has been amazing at giving me a well needed push and some good direction), and lots of exciting new ideas for 2011, which I can't wait to get started on.
So from now until the end of the year I probably won't be posting as often as I usually do, as I hope to get cracking on getting things lined up for next year, so I'm well-prepared and raring to go. I think I'm going to take a few weeks off now, as I have no sales events or Christmas fairs booked, so maybe it's time for some sketching, researching new ideas, catching up with people, and enjoying getting ready for Christmas, which actually isn't that far away. Keep popping in though, I'm not going anywhere!!

3 comments:

craftyjemima said...

The postcards are beautiful! Looking forward to the new website design. x

Karen Faulkner said...

They look great, Sue!

Anonymous said...

They look fab! xxx Lynn