Wednesday, 3 November 2010

soon to be tea towels....



Here are the designs I have chosen for my first tea towel print run, which should be happening very soon!! I'm so excited to finally be expanding my range of products, and can't wait to see what they look like when they are done. This is my first tentative step into getting my images onto products so I'm hoping, if I get them all ready for Christmas (fingers crossed I haven't left it too late) you'll all be queueing up to buy one to send off to Santa!! I'm also hoping next year to expand, depending how these initial designs sell, but this is definitely the way I want to be going and I can't wait to see how it goes!!
I might even try to get some on my designs onto some fabric for cushion covers and soft furnishings so I'm off to the Spoonflower website to see how it all works, and more importantly... how much it costs!!

4 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Can't wait to see how they turn out, the designs are adorable!

Yelle Belle said...

wow great line work they're going to look really good!

Kat said...

Those are sweet, looking forward to seeing the finished project.

http://kathleenjackson.blogspot.com/

Petal Textiles said...

Can't wait to see the finished tea towels. I got some fabric printed through spoon flower last year, it was great. Just watch out for customs charges!

See you soon.