Sunday, 2 January 2011

New Year, New Brand, New Blog, New Me.... eek!!

Well, hello there, hope you all had a very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year and you are all fit and well and ready for challenges and surprises of 2011!!

I just wanted to let you know that, after 3 and a bit years as 'sooziebee' I'm moving over to a new blog in conjunction with the rebrand and will now be known by my real name by which I can hopefully be more easily recognised. Whilst I loved 'sooziebee' it did get a bit confusing for people, not really knowing what it was, who I was, mis-spelling it etc etc, so after some sound advice I have decided that it's time for change! I'll miss this blog but the time has come to start afresh, New Year, New Blog, New Brand and New Me.....

As I look back over the last few years, from my first blog post in April 2007, to now, I realise how much has happened during these few years, how far I have come, and how many things on my endless 'to-do' lists I have accomplished, and I feel very proud of myself, because what began as a whim and a hobby at a time in my life when I desperately needed something to focus on, has grown into something that is mine, and I can now call myself an artist without feeling like I'm an imposter trying to be something I am not!

I have met so many lovely people through my blog, some of whom I have even had the pleasure of meeting, have had lots of lovely comments and support, and have also sold some of my work along the way (always a bonus). Thanks for all of the comments and encouragement to everyone who has dropped by and read this (sometimes rambling) blog. Please come along with me for the next part of the journey, who knows what will happen...

So for now, I'm signing off as 'sooziebee' and signing on as 'sue bulmer - artist'.... please find my new ramblings here I;m sure it's going to take a while to settle in, get it looking just the way I want it to, but please pop by and say 'hi', it'll be great to see you!!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Hi Sue - I'm looking forward to seeing your new blog and the new you - nothing to do with Stuart Baggs 'the brand', I hope? ^_~

Unfortunately your link goes nowhere so I have to wait. You're fired. LOL x